Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Arrived at my hotel, right in the heart of Center City, at about 3:30pm on Friday evening


Nice hotel.

The lobby was nice. It had computers for the guest, a TV, lots of chairs, and couches.

There was even a fireplace. I never found out if it worked or not. Security was a little uptight about me trying to light it. Maybe it was gas. Dunno.

The rooms were small, but clean. I didn't mind. There was a refrigerator and microwave. That would come in handy later for the Arista, a sandwich that I would buy from Paesano's to eat as a late night snack. (Arista is roast suckling pig, broccoli rabe, long hots and sharp provolone) More on that later.

The bed was nice and had clean sheets. This picture is a little dark. I forgot my camera, so I had to use my iphone. So, no flash. Oh well. I took a quick nap and shower before dinner, then I was off to Meme!

No comments: